Thursday, September 22, 2011

Xterra USA Preview

Wow, look at all this blogging :))) Arrived in Park City Utah last Monday to get in two weeks up at altitude ahead of the Xterra USA Championships over at Snowbasin Resort. The weather has been fabulous except the one day that Mel and I headed over to pre-ride the course and froze, figures. But it is shaping up to be an amazing weekend of racing, just two days away now.

There has also been a ton of media buzz here for the race, largely due to the fact that one Lance Armstrong is showing up.  As such I have been lucky to have gotten some good media attention including a couple of videos, one of which was a short segment on the KSL News 5 Morning show here in Utah, and a nice mention in Sports Illustrated.  I couIdn't figure out how to embed the videos and article in my blog so I have just listed the links below along with some beautiful pics I took pre-riding the new section of the bike course yesterday!!! and my new bike;))

KSL News 5 Morning Show - Xterra USA / Snowbasin

Xterra TV fun video up at Snowbasin

Sports Illustrated - Xterra USA  Lance vs Conrad

Snowbasin Resort from the Sardine Peak Trail

New singletrack on the bike course


Pineview Reservoir (swim venue) from top of the bike course

New wheels for riding the new bike course :)))

No comments: